Features and Benefits:
- READY FOR 3-PHASE: Includes an extra 200A Sensor for light commercial 3-phase/4-wire electrical systems less than 600A. Does not work with 3-phase/3-wire systems. NO NEED TO PURCHASE AN EXTRA SENSOR
- INSTALLS IN CIRCUIT PANEL of most homes with clamp-on sensors; although it doesn’t typically work in panels with access only to busbars. INSPECT YOUR ELECTRICAL PANEL for compatibility. Includes DIY instructions, though a professional electrician is recommended.
- 24/7 ENERGY MONITORING: Monitor your home’s real power anywhere, anytime to prevent costly repairs, conserve energy, and save costs. Monitor solar / net metering.
- LOWER YOUR ELECTRIC BILL: Gauge real-time spending and get actionable notifications to understand where you can save costs.
- REAL-TIME ENERGY DATA: Vue connects to 2.4GHz WiFi to monitor energy use with iPhone / Android app. Vue sensors provide 1-second data and are accurate from ±1%.
- APPLIANCE MONITORING WITHOUT GUESSWORK: Add up to sixteen 50A sensors to accurately monitor your air conditioner, furnace, water heater, washer, dryer, range, etc.
- Power the Vue directly from a 15A or 20A breaker
- Professional installation recommended
- Granular 1-second data interval
- Each sensor is accurate from ±1%
- Operates regardless of your utility
- Add up to sixteen 50A sensors to monitor individual circuits
- Interact with your Emporia Vue through your mobile device
- Real-time monitoring of your energy usage and production with helpful units and measurements
- Actionable notifications will help you:
- Conserve energy
- Lower carbon emissions
- Increase grid reliability
- Generate energy savings
- Shift usage patterns from peak to off-peak
- Get clear calculations that show your savings when you perform actions recommended by the Emporia Vue
Vue energy monitor dimensions:(105mm x 80mm x 30mm)
200A sensor dimensions:
- 2.6″ x 1.7″ x 1.6″ (65mm x 44mm x 41mm)
- Window diameter: (26mm)
- Cable length: (1m)
- Connector plug: 3.5mm